Sobre la creatividad y la programación

I’m a programmer. I love my job, seriously. I create things - software - to make people’s job easier. It’s awesome when they’re trying it for the first time and they look at you all starry-eyed while they say “thank you, I like it. it’s just what I needed.”

I’m lucky: I have a job that’s all about thinking and being creative. “What do you need, sir? Well, I’ll put everything on my side to make it real". I have to create a solution. I have to found the best way of doing it, using the tools I have.

Sometimes, people ask you what, at first sight, seem impossible things. But nothing is impossible - let’s get more cliché: the sky is the limit. It’s a challenge. And that’s the magic about this: making impossible things real.

But that’s the hard part too: you’re not inspired all the time.


(originalmente lo había escrito en mi tumblr y me dio fiaquita traducirlo)

pd. justamente ahora estoy muy poco inspirada.

3 comentarios:

Abby dijo...

Me diste ganas de escribir en inglés... porque amo traducir (mi profesión) (casi)

Gracias!

Unknown dijo...

Mira!, me ecnanto completamente este escrito, mucho sentimiento, creo qu eme reenamore : )

Unknown dijo...

Hermoso. Este es el tipo de cosas que me motivan cuando tengo que programar algo que no quiero jejeje.

Copyright @ Insomnia | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger